Friday 3 February 2017

Scenes from Post War London 1946 - 1960 - The Early Paintings of Terry Scales.

I now have dates for this exhibition where I will be selling framed prints of my early works many of which have never been exhibited before. The paintings in this exhibition highlight the chaos and culture shock of post war London with it's spirit of upheaval and change. I will be blogging further about my return to London in the midst of post war chaos and what it was like to be a student at Camberwell School of Arts and Crafts at age 13.

Getting ready for the exhibition...




The exhibition to be held from 9th May - 10th June will be held at West Greenwich Library, 146 Greenwich High Rd, Greenwich, SE10 8NN. Dates for artist talk to be confirmed (please check this blogsite).

Opening hours are as follows;
Monday: 2pm to 7pm
Tuesday: 9am to 5.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 9am to 7pm
Friday: 2pm to 5.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment